View Profile tehslaphappy

65 Movie Reviews

An epic tale told beautifully...

I cried, this was so dramatic and edgy, I thought it would never end. Sadly, this tale came to a shocking end and left me wanting more.

Thank you for this flash. Bravo!

Timmy responds:

And so it begins...

This movie taught me a lot.

The penis is undoubtedly huge, and Wooden obviously does not give not one fuck about anything. This has made me a better man. To walk the streets with my genitals out and not care about anyone!

Thank you Catobleper.

Greatest Movie Ever.

Loved every second of it. Can't wait for the second.

criminal.

20 Game Reviews

Hey, I tested this game!

Seems like it came out excellent, sad you couldn't find a sponsor though. Love what it has become. It's so much nicer and smoother now from the original. Great work K-G, now let's work on our game. ;)

Nice work homie!

K-Guare responds:

Lol, true true. We really need to work on that. ;)
Thanks TSH <3

Hawt shit.

I'm gonna start making contests now.

:D

Kevin responds:

:D...

Never thought I'd say this about a dress-up game..

but bravo! This was the most original dress up game ever! I had so many different options to choose from. Plus the secret was hilarious. Keep up the good work Kevn.

*applauds*

Kevin responds:

;_;

20 Audio Reviews

wack. shitty. like you guys didnt even try to take this song seriously.

like this if u still support REAL HIP HOP in 2k15

wack af smh "HEEEYYY HOOOOO"

fuk u man this shit is GARBAGE

i miss you jon

teach me tha wayz of tha beetz

17 Art Reviews

hi mom, thanks for drawing me. i am proud that this art piece shows the struggle of the black man in social media. it expresses how a brotha can't get ahead in the white man's word, not even on the internet.

waht

JohnnyUtah responds:

keep up the good fight my dark brother

eltkjm5erlgtrl

PPGs fo lyfe!

This would make an awesome t-shirt. Can't believe you just did this out of boredom. Not a lot to say about this, I really like it being a fan of the PowerPuff Girls from back in the day. Great work here.

POWER PUFF do do dew dew da dooooooo.

PixelCake responds:

I dunno, printing a pattern that complex would take forever XD thank you!

Oh yeah!

Pretty nice and humorous. Simple piece but lacking a little quality. Seems like you used MS Paint to draw it, (if you did it came out EXCELLENT). Regardless of what you used, it looks great!

YEAH!